2S Courses Terms of Service
This Terms of Services was updated on and its effective date is: December 1st, 2021
Saxy School, owned and operated by 2S Courses, is an online community platform for creators and students that helps bring together educational discussions, memberships, and content.
All Saxy School subscriptions will be processed within 24 hours. Most subscribers will have instant access however if there is an issue we will work to resolve it for you within 24 hours.
Refund / Cancelation Policy – timeframe etc;
Should you be not completely satisfied with your Saxy School membership we do offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Although we will refund the full membership fee we collect, we cannot refund any extra charges you may be levied from your bank for currency conversion.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will process your refund. We would appreciate any feedback you can offer on why you weren’t 100% happy with Saxy School – we are always working to improve our school.
A Saxy School membership gives you access to all lessons and downloads in the Saxy School member area. Our advanced Masterclass is available to purchase separately unless these are included in a bonus bundle promotion.
Membership is billed in US Dollars. If you live outside the USA your bank will handle the currency conversion at their rate and may charge you a currency conversion fee which is out of our control. Current membership prices are as follows:
Monthly Subscription: $49 / mo
Quarterly Subscription: $135 / 3 mo
Annual Subscription: $499 / year
Prices for other products and addons may vary and may be subject to change without notice.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to access or use the Services at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to us, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If 2S Courses sells its assets to or is acquired by another company, or if it merges with another company, you, by using the Services, authorize 2S Courses to assign the information you provided to 2S Courses or that 2S Courses collected while you used the Services.
All lesson materials, tutorial videos, backing tracks and music downloads are the sole property of Saxy School and must not be copied, shared or re-sold without our permission.
Consent to Electronic Communication
By using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us regarding your Account, or for operational and informational purposes. You also agree that by using the Services, you affirmatively consent to 2S Courses using electronic records or your digital signature to satisfy any statute, regulation, or rule of law requiring that such information be provided in writing and that you have not withdrawn such consent.
The Services are not targeted toward, marketed to, or intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We encourage parents to supervise their children’s digital activities and to consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also keep children from disclosing their name, address and other personal information without parental consent online.
If you are using the Services on behalf of any person, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such person’s behalf and that such person agrees to be responsible to us if you or such person violates these Terms.
Accounts and Account Security
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from our Services; and (c) your registration and your use of the Services complies with all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Services on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity, organization, or company to these Terms and that you agree on behalf of that entity, organization, or company to be bound by these Terms.
- If you are a parent or guardian of a student younger than 18 years of age, you take full responsibility for their usage of our services and websites, uploading content, ad interacting with our community.
- Registration: Anyone who is otherwise eligible to use the Services in accordance with these Terms may browse the public-facing pages of the Services. But to use most features of the Services, you must create an account (“Account”). Each Organization will designate an administrator for that Organization’s Account (the “Administrator”). Each Administrator may authorize other individuals from the same Organization to create an Account associated with that Organization (those authorized individuals, “Authorized Users”). Organizations, Administrators, and Authorized Users are, collectively, “Registered Users” and Registered Users and non-Registered Users are, collectively, “Users.”
- Account Security: Your Account is personal to you, and you may not share your Account information with, or allow access to your Account by, any third party. As you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you will use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services and to preserve the confidentiality of your username or email address and password, and any device that you use to access the Services. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you have any reason to believe that your account credentials have been compromised or that your Account has been accessed by a third party, you will immediately notify 2S Courses via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be solely responsible for the losses incurred by 2S Courses due to any unauthorized use of your Account.
Restrictions, Ownership, and License
The materials provided, contained in or made available for use in connection with the Services (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by law, including, but not limited to United States (U.S.) and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All rights, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in the Services and the Materials belong to 2S Courses or the original creator of the material. Further, all names, designs, graphics, data, images, pictures, logos and icons on the Services and the Materials are proprietary information or proprietary marks of 2S Courses or the original creator of the material. The compilation of all content, including the look and feel of the Services (including the Materials), is the exclusive property of 2S Courses and is protected by U.S. copyright law, as applicable.
You are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Services in accordance with these Terms. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained directly from the Services (including the Materials). Further, you may not reproduce any part of the Services (including the Materials) and any such violation with respect to the Services will terminate the license(s) granted herein.
You also may not, without the permission of 2S Courses, “mirror” any of the Materials on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any of the Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, and subject you to civil and criminal prosecution.
All submissions, suggestions, ideas, artwork, or other information (the “Submission”), except your personal information, communicated to 2S Courses through the Services become the sole and exclusive property of 2S Courses. 2S Courses is not required to treat any Submissions as confidential, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future 2S Courses endeavors. 2S Courses will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights, including all commercial rights, to the Submission of every kind and nature in perpetuity throughout the universe, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and that you, not 2S Courses, have full responsibility for the Submission, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, novelty, and copyright.
As a specific condition of your use of any of the Services, you explicitly agree not to (a) use any of the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; (b) intentionally submit or transmit inaccurate information through the Services; (c) impersonate or pretend to be anyone else while using the Services; (d) use the Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Services, or interfere with anyone else’s use of any of the Services; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to 2S Courses computer systems or networks connected to 2S Courses, through hacking, password mining or any other means; (f) attempt to reverse engineer any portion of any of the Services or attempt to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way; (g) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through any of the Services; (h) attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access; (i) introduce any malicious or technologically harmful material into our Services; (j) develop or use any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from our Services; and (k) use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- Messages: The Services may allow Registered Users to send messages (“Messages”) to other Registered Users. You agree that 2S Courses may monitor Messages for compliance with these Terms, and therefore, Messages are not confidential or proprietary and you understand that any information sent using Messages has been disclosed beyond the parties to the Messages. See Circle’s Terms of Service for more information as our community network provider
- Content Generally: All forms of content that Users share with one another or with 2S Courses through our Services are collectively referred to as “User Content.”
- Limited License Grant to 2S Courses: You grant 2S Courses a world-wide, non-exclusive, sublicensable, royalty-free, transferable, limited license to use, modify, host, store, remove, publish, perform, reproduce, transmit, or display User Content that you Submit to the Services in order to facilitate the display and use of Your Content in accordance with the applicable settings specified in your Account and the features of the Services you elect to utilize.
- Limited License Grant to Other Users: By posting or sharing User Content with other Users of the Services, you grant those Users a non-exclusive license to share that User Content within the 2S Courses website & platforms, and to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Services.
- Content Disclaimer: You understand that by using the Services, you may encounter data, information, applications, materials, and other content from third parties, including User Content from other Users (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”), and data, information, applications, materials and other content from 2S Courses, that may contain errors, be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You use the Services, and rely upon any Materials or Services, at your sole risk. 2S Courses will not have any liability to you for any Materials may be found to be offensive, indecent, or that are inaccurate, incomplete, untimely, invalid, illegal, indecent, of poor quality, or otherwise objectionable. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. 2S Courses may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on the Services infringe your copyright, you may send 2S Courses a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Please see Circle’s TOS for further details.
THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE FREE OF ERRORS; (B) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THE SERVICES OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) INFORMATION COMMUNICATED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, AND USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT THEREON. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, OR FOR THE DELETION OF, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE. 2S COURSES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SERVICES MAY NOT BE CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE DUE TO MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS OR DUE TO COMPUTER PROBLEMS OR CRASHES, DISRUPTION IN INTERNET SERVICE OR OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. THE SERVICES AND ASSOCIATED CONTENT ARE INTENDED FOR USE AND DISPLAY ONLY WHERE ITS USE AND DISPLAY ARE PERMISSIBLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2S COURSES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS ON OR FROM ANY OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT THEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE SITES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE SERVICES.
ANY DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS) APPEARING ON THE SITES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY OFFERINGS AND ANY OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH ACTIVITIES ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH ADVERTISER OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EXAMINING OR EVALUATING, AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THE OFFERINGS OF, ANY OF THESE BUSINESSES OR INDIVIDUALS OR THE CONTENT OF THEIR WEBSITES. 2S COURSES DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACTIONS AND CONTENT OF ALL THESE AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY REVIEW THEIR PRIVACY STATEMENTS OR POLICIES AND OTHER TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF USE OR SERVICE. 2S COURSES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY PARTY WHO PARTICIPATES IN ANY SUCH DEALINGS.
WE ATTEMPT TO DISPLAY THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU VIEW ON THE SERVICES AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF SUCH MATERIALS AND INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU SPENT ON YOUR BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH US DURING THE MOST RECENT TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, OR (II) IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID US, THE AMOUNT OF $100. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Disputes with Third Parties
2S COURSES IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY NON-EMPLOYEE WORKER, BUYER, OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE, AND ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY NON-EMPLOYEE WORKER, BUYER, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND THAT THIRD PARTY, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE 2S COURSES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THOSE DISPUTES. YOU WILL TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS, PARTICULARLY IF YOU MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WHEN ENGAGING THE SERVICES OF ANY OTHER USER AND IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SHARING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER USER. SHOULD YOU PERFORM WORK AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR FACILITATED BY 2S COURSES FOR A THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE 2S COURSES NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM THE THIRD PARTY, 2S COURSES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE YOU TO SEEK ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR YOUR WORK DIRECTLY FROM THE THIRD PARTY. IN SUCH INSTANCE, YOU AGREE TO HOLD 2S COURSES HARMLESS AND RELEASE 2S COURSES FROM ANY ASSOCIATED CLAIMS.